Discussions

Greetings from Finland and few corrections to mistakes I found

Resound - 11:02 30 June 2024 #

First of all thanks for preserving these old productions. It has brought back some good memories from the era.

However I'd like to point out I found some errors under my old artist name Resound. You have linked Resound and Krii as same artist, which is not the case.

Correct artist history in chronological order:

-Started with artist name Resolution under TDC
-Switched artist name to Resound
-Later also joined music group Pepper and released a few tracks under that group

I didn't know Krii personally, but probably came in later after I left the group (graduated / went to army etc..)

PS. Glad to see our demo Subconscious is still being preserved and even on Youtube through Pouet. :)

dipswitch - 19:03 19 July 2024 #

Welcome to Demozoo, and thanks for the input! I used to communicate with the "other" Resound aka Krii back in the early 2000s, and while he never claimed to be you, I somehow always assumed this, and maybe this mixup stems from this false assumption of mine. The assumption stems from the fact that Krii took on the real-life moniker "Resound" when he started to release drum'n'bass on real-life labels: https://www.discogs.com/artist/127076-Resound
Anyway, hopefully now it's all fixed!