PPSG Tracker v1.501F info: ppsg_docv1.501F.txt
Back to production
PPSG v1.404F LGPL3 for Windows Download@: https://silokkis.blogspot.com
Design and Programming by Robert Katsenos.
_______/\ ___/\ __/\ _/\_____/\ ___/\ ______/\_______/\ ______/\ __/\ _/\______/\
/ _____// _ \ | | \ \ / _ \ / ___/_____ \\_____ \ | | \____ \
\_____ \/ /_\ \| | / _ \/ /_\ \/ / ___| _/ / | \| | / ___/
/ \ | \ | / | \ | \ \_\ \ | \/ | \ | / |
\________/___|____/______/\____|____/___|__ /\______ _/____|_ _/\_________/______/_____|
- 1.501F: Sets Framesync back to 0 on Playerstart. Base Frame/Hz rate is 50.
- 1.404F: Player call back on "OnUpdate"
- 1.403F: Player call is now on top of the Renderfunction.
- 1.402F: The Decay calculation in the divison sequence has been changed.
- 1.401F: A Undo-Array bug has been removed and the undo counter is now working for all note input moves.
- 1.40F : Songposition up/down with Mousewheel has been implemented. Arp in Repeatmode or oneshot.
Add/sub Pattern Buttons, has been added. A slightly faster Dceay.
- 1.306f: More Depth in PWM-Sweep. Cls is disabled when playing. Framecount is on the beginning of Play-call.
- 1.305f: The Instrument Trigger is only set when Volume>0 at Pos. and not anymore every "frame/spd".
- 1.304f: Stop note before next has been added and changed to a Method again. Framebuffer has been removed.
- 1.303f: The Playerroutine got a Framebuffer of 1msec. Line follower has been changed to linedraw function.
- 1.302f: Quickupdate. A Variable for the Gui drawing has been changed, which was accidentally removed.
- 1.301f: A New Follow-Mode has been added. Old Pattern scrolling has been removed.
Gui/Pattern drawing is slower ( not the framespeed ).
- 1.233b: Added a Milliseconds Buffer for the Framecounter, of at least 1 millisecond.
- 1.232b: Gui drawing has been seperated into a Function (Only relevant for the Editor)
- 1.231b: Changing from Soft_Oal to OpenAL32.
- 1.230b: Added a FileRequester
64bit Version Availabe
Backspace at Inputfields now possible
Changed to 50 HZ Basespeed
Pulsewidth Sweep on the first 3 Waveforms
15 Different Speedvalues are now possible
Keyboard Layout Switch (qwerty/Qwertz)
A few Debugs including Buttonzones
- 1.017f: The Env/Decay speed has been changed to fit more into the timing.
NoteCut has been changed back to pause channel.
- 1.016f: Secondary change, Cutnote=pausechannel to stop.
- 1.015f: Channels playing separately as Function and not as Method.
- 1.014f: All Graphics have been removed, some drawing issues.
What is this ?
The meaning of PPSG is simply, Pseudo Programmable Soundgenerator.
It's capable to produce Chipsounds and Music from the 8-bit aera, in a Sound Tracker interface
for Windows Systems.
Functional keys are in this list...
F1 = Play from Start
F2 = Play from Position
F5-F8 = Channelmute/on/off
F9 = Copytrack
F10 = Paste Track
SPACE = Record on/off
PAGE UP or Mousewheel up = Songposition up
PAGE DOWN or Mousewheel down = Songposition down
LOAD & SAVE
Songs are only available from the "data/songs/" Folder. Click the Input Field Below to enter
Note Keys are from the lowest letter row, "Y" or "Z",
which is the lowest C note, up to "P", the highest playable note on the keyboard.
You can move with the cursor, arrow keys.
"." = Delete Notes
"Plus Key" or "Bracket Closed" = Pitch Down "-DN"
"Number Key" or "Backslash" = Pitch up "-UP"
"<" = Instrument Stops playing
"TAB" = Fast Channel Switching
"-" or "Slash" = Pattern End Mark
WAV -> Here you change the base Waveform
PWM -> Pulse Width Modulation for the first 3 Waveforms
SWP -> Pulse Width Sweep
ENV -> The length of the sound fade out is labeled Envelope.
E2P -> Env to Pitch, is modulating the Sound Pitch by the Envelope.
ARP -> Arpeggiator - with two modulation values.
SPD -> The Speed of the ARP cycles.
AMT -> The Amount of the ARP Modulation.
RPT -> Arpeggiator Repeat 0=loop,1=one shot.
SPECIAL THANKS & Greetings To:
Zoner from Nectarine (Thanx for the help!)
Serpent (Yeah sauna fella!)
Shinobi (version 4711)
Phlubby_Gnome (Thanx for testing!)
Rapture (Thanx for testing man!)