Discussions

Artists

Nerdite - 22:24 13 October 2017 #

Good evening,

Hope you are all well.

I'm not sure if this is appropriate but I'm looking for retro artists interested in licensing their images to me.

I'm looking for unique retro designs to put on mugs, mouse mats, coasters, Wallets & cufflinks etc.

You will be sent a royalties every time items with your images on are sold.

Again sorry if this is the wrong place to put this.

menace - 05:37 14 October 2017 #

No need to apologise, sir - I applaud the fact that you're actually looking to LICENSE stuff, not just grab something off the internet for a quick buck, like way too many people have done in the past.

I hope you find some artists and that you can be of use to each other - might I also suggest the most excellent http://wanted.scene.org that may be another place to look for collaborators.

Nerdite - 17:07 14 October 2017 #

As an artist my self I feel It's my duty to make sure everyone gets their fair share especially if I intend on making money.
I have the equipment to produce products and I figured that I can't produce enough artwork to fill a website on my own as well as setting up the business and selling the products.

Licensing seems the fairest way.

Thank you for the link, that would be the way forwards!

Hope I can get some interest, I'll keep you posted!

menace - 07:53 15 October 2017 #

Just spinning off on this - would anyone like to see some Demozoo merch in the future - and if so, what? :)

ltk_tscc - 10:56 15 October 2017 #

Didn't Exocet already wear a demozoo shirt at Revision?

exocet - 11:18 15 October 2017 #

No, I just had a big banner and some stickers made :)

A Demozoo t-shirt would be cool though!

Dynamika - 15:13 17 October 2017 #

Great idea, as I also tried to find some gfx for my personal shirt (and I don't make pixel gfx myself) and I found lot, so u may see me with ur gfx one day :) I will not sell it though.

Nerdite - 09:23 19 October 2017 #

Menace, If you want a merch store, I'd be happy to talk about the use of my machines on a drop ship basis.

No HTML or BBCode please. URLs will be link-ified