Postponed next year due to COVID-19 pandemic.
From the CSDB party page: "Due to the pandemic we sadly have to postpone X. The financial risks are simply too great for us to gamble on a cure being available before November."
Later added on Facebook: "It has been a very tough call but, we have decided to postpone X-2021 until further notice. Considering all uncertainties we do not want to put the financial future of X at risk. By cancelling the contract with the location we get more freedom to schedule a new or better date. As soon as the situation has normalised X will return! Stay healthy and see you as soon as possible!"