Know something about this production that we don't?
some additional informations:
- Logo blending works in 50 fps
- Fractal flight uses mode10 (9 colors) including "Koronis Rift"-like depths shading
- texture rotating planet. Watch closer as it is not only a texture planet but also shaded in realtime
- warp core is just a nice combination of mode9 and mode14 with sprite overlays 50 fps
- flip disc roto-zoomer uses "Graham"-method but here with 16x16 16shade texture... should run in 50 fps
- big scroll picture 160x720 pic size with sprite scroller on top, no borders... use complete 239 scanlines, line distorting done by manipulating copper list ;)
- Interference bump run in approx. 25 fps or faster.
- Endsequence realtime radial blur, no animation with vertical sprite scroller. I just added horizontal movement.
I know that it has long loading times. I am using XE-ram banks and the artwork needs to be loaded, too... I was using xBIOS loader and this allows depacking while loading... :) and again for non Atarians here... track loaders (fast loader plus music) are nearly impossible on A8 as the sound chip does the serial transfer, too. but next time I might use another way :).
and target machine was stock 130XE (128kb) with stock 1050 disc drive :).
ps. When running in Altirra emulator please use 130 XE PAL/Stereo with 128KB RAM.
Last edited on 5 Jul 2016 by menace.
See all edits