Know something about this production that we don't?
Last edited on 19 May 2018 by perplex.
See all edits
Vandalism News 65 has been released!
The digital offensive continues with an onslaught of entertainment spread across 5 sides; comprising of 86,380 words, 409,055 characters to the sum of 493kb of text tenacity!
- Who is hot and who is not? The latest news, best demo reviews and most recent charts inside!
- Booze Design: on the edge of disgrace! Group in focus.
- Party organiser roundtable: we go behind the curtains of the best parties around! X, Datastorm and Gubbdata!
- Interviews: we go one on one with Cruzer, Dane and Steel.
- Partyzone: reporting exclusively from Gubbdata, Evoke and the Last Ninja gig. Special guests look back at X2014.
- The making of Uncensored: HCL, Dane and Ruk about the creation process. Including never seen before graphics that didn't make the demo!
- Scene World Magazine: backstage with its main organiser Nafcom.
- Genesis Project: The History - Germany to Sweden.
- RGCD 16kb Game Compo - the reviews... the results!
- The Masters of C64 Pixel Art: Prowler previews a new retro pixel art book.
- The Market - Games & Hardware: the most comprehensive list with exclusive commentary.
- 10 exclusive SID tracks inside! Bop your head to Magnar, Drax, Dane, Jeroen Tel, Hein, Lft, Saul Cross, Flex, Rock and SigmaZeven!
- Disk cover - "LXV-files: Murder & Skully" by Duce - coffee, Himalayan salt, bleach, pens and pencils give you protection!